If you have items to donate that are too large for you to transport yourself, contact us and we will pick it up!
- Please fill out the pickup request form.
- You will receive an email or phone call within a few days with our recommended pickup date (generally Monday - Friday).
- ReStore volunteers will load your items and provide a donation receipt, even if you are not on site! We encourage staging items near garage or curbside whenever possible.
- Please consider making a tax deductible cash donation to help with fuel and maintenance expenses.
- A HFH return envelope, along with a duplicate copy tax receipt will be given at the time of pickup for both your in kind and cash donations. You may also donate online here. Thank you for supporting Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity.
We do our best to accommodate timelines, but appreciate as much advanced notice as possible. Due to high demand throughout our 3 county area, we generally average a 7-10 day lead time for donation pickup.