Donors are the lifeblood of Habitat. If you have questions, please contact Melissa Kaufenberg at 218-828-8517 or email email@example.com to find out how YOU can help! All donations are tax deductible.
- Click here to donate online
- Mail your donation to:
PO Box 234
Brainerd, MN 56401
- Call in your donation: 218-828-8517
Thank you for pledging to support our 2016 builds. Once your form is submitted below, you will be contacted within 2 business days to confirm your pledge.
- Donate to the ReStore
- Professional services
- If you are a licensed contractor, you could make a big difference for our partner families by volunteering your services! We need electrical, plumbing, earthwork, sewer and water installation, concrete, and HVAC services regular volunteers are unable to perform!
- Building Supplies
- Help reduce the cost of building by donating building supplies and/or material such as lumber, drywall, nails, screws, shingles, windows, and doors, just to name a few. You can also donate items for the home such as new counter tops, flooring, sinks, etc. Every item donated helps another partner family get steps closer to becoming a homeowner!
If you have land or a home you would like to donate or sell at a very low price, please contact Kevin Pelkey at 218-828-8517 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your donation helps us provide an affordable home for a family in need!
Equities that have appreciated can be donated to Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity at their current value. The donor can deduct current value and avoid capital gains taxes on the appreciation. For more information or to gift your stock, please contact Keven Pelkey at 218-454-8517 or email email@example.com.
Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity’s Legacy Circle encompasses extraordinary individuals who exhibit generosity and kindness to ensure families in our community will know the security and hope of owning a home far into the future. Legacy Circle recognizes people who have named Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity as a beneficiary in their will, IRA, Life insurance policy or have pledged another financial asset. These thoughtful commitments allow Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity to plan and build into the future, continuing to put families on the road of hope and homeownership.
If you decide to become a Legacy Circle member by including us in your estate planning, please tell us about it now! Your decision to become a Legacy Circle member may inspire others and with your permission, we would like to recognize you and welcome you to the Legacy Circle! Please contact Melissa Kaufenberg at 218-828-8517 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to share you Legacy!
- Dream Builders - $5000/month
- Hope Builders - $2500/month
- Faith Builders – $1000/month
- Home Builders – $500/month
- Room Builders - $100/month
- Roof Raisers – $50/month
- Foundation – $25/month
- Community – $10/month
- Friendship – $5/month
Please contact Melissa Kaufenberg at 218-828-8517 or email@example.com for more information on becoming a Builder's Club member.
Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone you love. Let us send a Birthday, Anniversary, Memorial or any other card for you! Click here to make your donation in honor or memory of the ones you love!
If you love volunteering and supporting Lakes Area Habitat for Humanity, this is an easy way for your contribution to go further! Employee matching is the simple, easy way to double your impact! The majority of businesses in the United States have programs set up to match volunteer time or donations to eligible non-profit organizations.
Most businesses will let you match donations or volunteer time that you logged within the past year. Each company has a different policy. Check with your employer to see how you can maximize your donation and volunteer time to give the hope of homeownership to our partner families! For more information contact Melissa Kaufenberg at 218-828-8517 or firstname.lastname@example.org